- Determine if you are eligible to register (see eligibility criteria)
- Plan ahead to qualify for our early bird discount (50% off tuition)
- Fill out the registration and credit authorization form by
- Await for Dr. Trinh and the Admissions Committee to review all applications and to approve your application
- Upon approval you will be sent additional information about course enrollment
- Must be in good standing with regulatory college (i.e. College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario)
- Must be actively practicing in registered jurisdiction
- Most regulatory bodies for physicans and osteopaths do not have a set requirements to practice acupuncture as a modality. However, it is still your responsibility to ensure that the program you registered in satisfies the minimum requirements of your regulatory body.
- If you are registered elsewhere, please contact us for more information
A potential registrant must meet all the criteria (1 to 5) listed below to be considered for admission to our program,
Applicant must be currently licensed
Applicant must be a regulated health profession governed by statue or local laws
Acupuncture is within the scope of the applicants practice by law
General human musculoskeletal medicine is within the applicants scope of practice
Prior adequate training in human musculoskeletal anatomy
A dentist from Ontario will meet requirements of 1 to 3 above but not 4 and will not be considered.
A massage therapist from Manitoba does not meet the requirements of 1 to 3 and will not be considered
A physiotherapist from Alberta who is currently off on sick leave and not renewed his or her license does not meet criterion 1 and will not be considered.
No exceptions will be provided
*Note: MD’s registering for the program, please state the number of MainCert, MAINPRO and AMA hours you require to practice acupuncture.
If you have any questions or concerns about program admission eligibility, please e-mail email@example.com